[ Blood Drive ]
[ BLEA Bash ]
[ SHARE-A-GIFT ]
[ Rubber Duck Race ]
[ Best Ball Golf Tournament ]
[ Exercise Classes ]
[ Affordable Housing Alliance ]
The next blood drive is scheduled for July 25th
in the Skaggs Multipurpose Room.
Refreshments will be provided to donors.
Whole Blood Donor Qualifications
- be in good general health
- be at least 18, or 17 with written parental consent
- weigh at least 110 pounds
- have not had a tattoo/body piercing or traveled to a malarial area during non-daylight hours in the last 12 months
- pass a health and lifestyle screening
Prior to Donation
- Whole blood can be donated every two months, up to 6 times a year.
- The entire whole blood donation process takes less than an hour.
- The average adult body contains between 10 and 12 pints of blood.
- After one pint is donated, the body naturally replaces the donated blood.
- Whole blood cannot be manufactured; healthy people are the only source.
- Donors are advised to eat a healthy, low-fat meal and to drink plenty of fluids four hours before donation.
More Donation Information and Links
For more information visit the Bonfils